The Cybersecurity Event For IT Pros Defending the Enterprise
INsecurity Conference — An Event Like No Other
"INsecurity was a safe haven to have discussions that are not had at other venues." (Attendee)
If you’re responsible for the security of your organization’s critical data, you need a place where you can learn the best practices and technologies for defense, and exchange ideas with peers who face similar challenges. You need practical advice from security pros who have firsthand experience in solving core questions ranging from risk management to endpoint defense. You need the INsecurity conference.
- Learn about the latest best practices for data defense, incident response, privacy, and measuring cyber risk.
- Hear from security leaders who share their real-world experiences with cyber attacks, and how they are building strategies to protect their enterprises against future threats.
- Engage in eye-opening, “closed-door” discussions with top industry experts and security practitioners that allow you to ask questions about specific problems and learn from peers who are wrestling with similar issues.
INsecurity Conference Tracks — For Security Breadth and Depth
Strategy: The "big picture" of running the cybersecurity effort, including:
- Risk measurement/management
- Security awareness
- Legal and insurance issues
Operations and Practices: The day-to-day practices and technologies that make data defense work, including:
- Incident response
- User provisioning
- Patch management
- Identity and access management
- Monitoring/event management
- Endpoint protection
Hot Topics — Governed by the Chatham House Rule
Scheduled discussions to talk about emerging issues and challenges led by security experts in a safe, closed-door environment protected by the Chatham House Rule: participants are free to share the information discussed, but the identities of the speakers remain anonymous.
- Measuring and Reporting on Security Posture
- Bracing for the Impact of a Security Breach
- Building an Effective Incident Response Program
- Getting to Know Your Attacker
New This Year: Black Hat Trainings
Sheraton Grand Chicago—October 22-23, 2018
Before INsecurity begins, kick-off your conference experience with Black Hat Trainings.
Black Hat Trainings offer attendees deeply technical, hands-on courses on topics ranging from broader offensive security to the latest in penetration testing, infrastructure hacking, mobile application security, and everything in between. Don't miss this opportunity to train with some of the top InfoSec professionals from around the world.
Don't Miss This Year's INsecurity Conference
Last year's conference was revered by attendees as one of the best security events.
To get a sense of what the conference is like, check out:
SAVE $700 Today — Advance Rate Ends July 27
Secure Your Seat and the Best Rate!
Book Your Hotel
We are excited to host INsecurity and Black Hat Trainings at the Sheraton Grand Chicago. Make the most of your experience by staying at our host hotel and network with other attendees.
Located in the heart of Chicago, enjoy breathtaking views of the Chicago River, Lake Michigan and the city skyline.
Join Dark Reading For Two Days of Practical Cyber Defense Discussions
INsecurity is produced by the highly respected Dark Reading editorial team. Dark Reading is the web’s most trusted, comprehensive, and timely online community for the exchange of information about cybersecurity issues. Join our team for invaluable discussions and networking.
Co-Founder and Editor
Kelly Jackson Higgins