Be on the offensive—hear and learn from real-world, like-minded security practitioners and get the latest insights on cybersecurity strategies, practices and solutions to combat today’s current and emerging trends. INsecurity will feature two conference tracks: Strategy and Operations & Practices.
See below for the track sessions we've lined up so far. Stay tuned as we add more in the coming weeks.
Operations and Practices
- An in-depth look at best practices, tools, and techniques for maximizing your enterprise’s cybersecurity efforts.
- Provides practical, peer-level instruction and discussion on core practices such as security administration, managing service providers, encryption, authentication, and data leak protection.
- Recommendations on how to improve security operations and the day-to-day practices and technologies that make data defense work, including: incident response, user provisioning, cloud security, patch management, mobile security, identity and access management, threat intelligence analysis, security operations, and secure software development.
- Covers the “big picture” of running the security effort, including architecture, risk measurement/management, orchestration, staffing/budgeting, security awareness, legal and insurance issues, and other overarching issues.
- Advice and recommendations on how to build a holistic defense and a comprehensive strategy for defending enterprise data from experts.
- Provides insight on the latest industry and regulatory trends affecting cybersecurity, such as GDPR compliance, cyber insurance, and legal liability.