A New Type of Conference for Security Practitioners
INsecurity will feature some of the industry’s most recognized and knowledgeable CISOs and IT security experts, in a setting that is conducive to interaction and conversation. You’ll have a chance to meet colleagues in the cybersecurity profession to discuss the everyday challenges you face in protecting enterprise data. And you’ll get in-depth insights on how other organizations perform security best practices, and how they manage their teams.
The content at INsecurity is laid out in tracks that will be familiar to most IT security teams: People & Resources, Technology, Processes, and Strategy. While executives and managers will benefit from the broader discussions around staffing, spending, architecture, and enterprise defense strategies, technical team leaders may prefer to attend sessions and discussions around security operations, administration, and tools & technology.
But our session content is just the beginning. INsecurity features Hot Topics, in which large groups of security pros will meet for peer discussions about specific issues or practices, moderated by an expert on the topic. Roundtable discussions will enable smaller groups to get even more specific and make connections with other, like-minded professionals. Educational talks in the Business Hall will help attendees see new technologies in context. And, of course, keynote sessions will feature leaders in the practice of cyber defense.
Four Tracks That Address Your Top Security Challenges
People & Resources
Practical and Actionable Security Practices
Here are just some of the sessions, discussions, and activities you can explore at INsecurity:
- Top enterprise security professionals will provide in-depth presentations on their own security practices, and how you can employ those practices in your own environment
- Security expert-led Hot Topics discussion groups allow you to talk with other security pros in a safe, closed-room setting
- Live demonstrations enable you to see how other enterprises handle security incidents
- Professional-level content lets you talk about everyday challenges in security, such as budgets, threat prioritization, staffing, and patch management
- A Business Hall offers a look at some of the emerging technology available to mitigate cyber threats, as well as providing information on new technology trends
- Roundtable discussions provide a place for you to discuss specific security challenges with small groups of your peers
INsecurity is designed to take the IT security conference to the next level—by providing an environment for professionals to discuss today’s challenges from the defender’s point of view. If you’ve been looking for a place where you can meet your peers and have real-life discussion about security practices—in an environment that is conducive to discussion and conversation—then INsecurity is the conference for you.